Call for SEM Specialist
We are looking for a professional with previous experience in managing advertising campaigns through Google AdWords, for inclusion at our headquarter in Bassano del Grappa.
You will be placed full-time in the agency's marketing office (currently composed of 5 people), and you will be in charge of structuring new Advertising campaigns or improving the performance of the campaigns that Workup already manages for its customers.
This position will put you in touch with the customer, will make you handle the exchange of information, and will challenge you in interpreting the needs and desires to translate them into operational objectives.
- At least 1 year experience in managing Google AdWords accounts: the description of 1-2 relevant campaigns managed is appreciated
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and familiarity with use
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge of Excel (or Numbers / Google Sheets)
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint (or Keynote / Google Slides)
- Basic knowledge of the Facebook Advertising platform
- Ability to relate to the client: identify yourself well in terms such as "I have a good commercial sensitivity", "I can interpret the client's needs and translate them into operation" or "I can explain the technical problems with a language accessible to insiders"
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Curiosity towards Digital Marketing and interest in deepening the themes through continuous training
- Ability to work and contribute within a team
- Complete the profile and constitute a preferential title
- Management of heterogeneous campaigns for objectives (awareness, lead generation, conversions) and formats (shopping, display, video, ...)
- Knowledge or direct management of other SEM tools in addition to Google AdWords (eg Yandex, Bing, Yahoo! Japan)
- Knowledge or direct management of retargeting tools (Criteo, AdRoll)
- Direct experience in using Facebook Advertising or other Social Advertising tools
- Knowledge of a second language (or more) besides English
- Certifications Google AdWords and / or Google Analytics
- Basics related to web development
What we offer
- Inclusion in a company that encourages experimentation and rewards resourcefulness
- Contract of employment (we do not evaluate collaborations with freelance in VAT number)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Participation in Italian and international conferences and events (at our expense)
- Training: online courses, books and documentation (at our expense)
- A heterogeneous team: Project Managers, Developers, UX & UI Designers, Marketers
Workplace and culture
Workup is a digital agency with 20 years of experience on B2C and B2B software and marketing projects.
Our Headquarter is located in Bassano del Grappa, a city surrounded by greenery, a short distance from the main provinces of Veneto. A beautiful city with a balanced cost of living and many sports and cultural activities.
We work with a collaborative spirit, structuring teams with the aim of seeking ever more innovative solutions, evolving in technology and creativity.
Our working philosophy is based on the personal contribution of every member of the Workup team and being proactive is a value that we consider fundamental to do our everyday work well.
The research is aimed at candidates belonging to both sexes (L 903/77). Send a curriculum with a detailed description of the experiences and technologies used at email@example.com. Include authorization to the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03). Specify the position of the email application: "2018 SEM Specialist". In addition to any attachments (C.V., presentations) report a brief summary of the C.V. and work goals.